Monday 21 April 2014

Back to school...

Some how in the space of 4 days, I have managed to eat far more hot cross buns and mini chocolate rabbits than should be humanly possible... I regret nothing. Because hey, if you can't do that at Easter then when can you?
Unfortunately, I am back at school tomorrow *insert sympathetic "awww"*.  Luckily I'm in year 10 which means I don't have any  GCSEs or A levels to be worried about this term, but I do have a couple of small practice exams in the next few weeks so I've been revising a little bit every day (I might to a revision tips post soon?). Especially for maths because lets face it, I'm just not gifted in that department so need all the help I can get!
Anyway, just wanted to very quickly check in and hope you all had a nice Easter and good luck if you are sitting any of your exams this term! You'll be amazing.
Lola
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x