Tuesday 23 September 2014

Work In Progress...

As I mentioned in my one of my last posts I went back to school a couple of weeks ago *sigh*. But before I went back I thought that it was about time for me to clear up my desk area in preparation for the academic year.
I should probably mention that this is the first time I've actually been able to see any of the desk space since I first bought it over a year ago... Usually it's covered with a mound of scrap paper, books, and all sorts of other random bits n' bobs,  90% of which are completely useless but I'm just too scared to chuck them away. 
But no more! I have finally de-cluttered and have managed create a relatively tidy work space that fits perfectly with my every day needs.

If you where wondering the photo frame string board was ridiculously easy to make! All you need is an old picture frame, as many strips of string as you want (they should be same width as your frame plus 6cm extra) and some drawing pins or a glue gun to secure the string in place. All you have to do is assemble it and then start clipping or hanging anything you want on to your new mood board!

'Think' wooden word - not on the high street
Note book - John Lewis
polka dot laptop rest - Ikea
Candle - Tiger

I hope you like my little "office" area!
Lola
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x