Saturday 30 August 2014

Apologies!!

Sooo... About that "posting once or twice weekly during the summer holidays" thing... As you can see that didn't really go so well! Turns out its very difficult to upload when there is absolutely no Internet connection what so ever! Ok that might be a slight exaggeration. But I just didn't quite fancy the 40 minuet trek across the Scottish country side in the pouring rain to sit out side the RBS Bank and abuse their free wifi for an hour!.. And if I am completely honest I was having far to much fun sunning myself on the sandy beaches of California to start writing up a post about going back too school! But I do apologise and to make up for it I am going to be uploading all the posts that I should have uploaded before I go back to school next week...
In the mean time, here's a sneak peak of whats to come...
Lola
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post? x